“Still Cruizin’ After All These Years”.
Club Member Meetings 2022:
NEW Location: Yarmouth Senior Center, 528 Forest Rd West Yarmouth
Date: January 5, 2022 (Monthly/First Wednesday)
Time: 7:00 to 8:30 – Pizza Night
2022 EVENT CALENDAR:
Stay tuned for updates coming in early Spring
Join us on Facebook
2022 Scholarship & Toolship Info for Members
Our Cape Cod Classics Car Club 2022 Scholarship & Toolship Award process
- Every year the Club awards Scholarships & Toolships to:
- Graduating High School Senior entering a college / university or Technical School to study in an automotive related field including Electric Vehicle Technology (Scholarship) OR
- Graduating High School Senior entering employment in an automotive field (Toolship)
- Club member’s children are given priority consideration in both of the awards.
- In the scholarship category a Graduating High School Senior or High School Graduate entering a college or university for any further study will also be considered eligible if one of the parents is a club member.
- The minimum award is $500.00 for Toolships & $1000.00 for Scholarships
- Scholarship or Toolship applications are available for electronic submission see links below.
- OR click here to view & print : Scholarships, Toolships & Charity paper applications
- Applications and information will be available at club monthly meetings. If you have questions or need help getting an application you may email Ron Danielson at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lin or Ron Danielson at 508 221 3023 (pls. leave a message).
ONLINE SUBMISSION LINKS:
- Scholarship Link
- Toolship Link
To see information on Scholarships, Toolships and the club’s list of current local charities please click here:
Scholarships, Toolships & Charity
Cape Cod Classics In the News:
Club Profile on Cape Media News: August 2, 2019
2022 Membership Renewal Reminder
To renew your membership for 2022 download and print: Membership Renewal. NOTE: If you have ever been a club member, please use the Membership Renewal Form
Send the completed form with your check to: Treasurer – Cape Cod Classics Car Club, P.O. Box 1349, South Dennis, MA 02660
To become a member of the Cape Cod Classics Car Club, you must own a Vehicle of interest inclusive of all makes and models. Membership dues are $25 annually. A multi-year membership discount is available—see the application form. Once a Club Member, you will receive the minutes from the monthly meetings as well as e-mail information about club events, news, achievements, etc.
To join, Download and print the Membership Application DO NOT USE This Form for Membership Renewal-See Renewal Above. Remit with a check to: Treasurer – Cape Cod Classics Car Club, P.O. Box 1349, South Dennis, MA 02660
Members In the News:
SHOW US YOUR RIDE
Do you have a photo of your vehicle on the Member’s Rides Page? Would you like the current one updated? Photograph your classic with a 3/4 front-side shot, making the vehicle take up the majority of the frame. Take the photo with your camera or phone in Landscape mode only at a medium resolution. Send photo(s) or questions to email@example.com.